PEAX Equipment

CCI 250's

Baerman

Can anyone find any? I'm running into either scam websites or nothing at all. I reached out to CCI to see if more were in production but no response yet.

They show up from time to time. I added to my stash last year. I haven't tried the new Boise Scheel's yet, but I find happy surprises when I go to the one in Missoula.

I’m down to just 100. If you find any buy twice what you need. I’ll drive over and buy lunch :)

Gunbroker will have them. You can get them 200$ per 1000. Not pre-Covid prices. But they are there.

Gunbroker will have them. You can get them 200$ per 1000. Not pre-Covid prices. But they are there.
ouch! Is that the going rate? Seems like I was seeing them for around half that price but that might have been the scam sites. I'll check them out. Thanks!

ouch! Is that the going rate? Seems like I was seeing them for around half that price but that might have been the scam sites. I'll check them out. Thanks!
I just checked and they look to be available but at $300/1000.

Scheels has them priced at $80/1000. Just need them to come into stock. Guess I'll be patient.

I just bought some for 160/1000 off of gunbroker. I only look at the buy now options. Not cheap
But there.

The other day our local store had rl-17 for 85/#. Essentially what you’d pay for online with hazmat. I looked at all the big sites and no one had it. Rock and a hard spot.

Powder valley and midsouth list CCI 250 as 94-99 per 1000. Plus whatever hazmat would be. They at least have links to sign up for in stock notifications and then you can hustle to the site and get some if available.

If you're waiting on an email notice you'll be waiting a looong time. Going rate is $120 plus ship and hazmat. Fed 215's have been available at multiple outlets over the last 2 weeks.

Not the CCI but. I use the federal 215 Match. I put “notify me” into Cabelas and picked up 4 packs and had the free ship to store option. 400 primers for around $50. You have to act fast when you get the notification but easier than trying to find a legit site with them in stock.

You are the guy that told me not to hoard reloading components several years ago.
The most recent 1k I have, I paid $32/1000....in 2016. Have nothing newer than that. One brick I paid $21/1000 a few years prior.

I've never bought more than 1k at a time and picked them up when I saw a decent deal.

Hoarding?...don't think so.

IMG_20240609_120155518.jpg

Reactions: DFS
I have been looking for 250's in the Billings Scheels for over two years. I've had some calls but never seem to be there on the right day. I bet I am in that store at least three times a month.

I have been looking for 250's in the Billings Scheels for over two years. I've had some calls but never seem to be there on the right day. I bet I am in that store at least three times a month.
Look online. No need to be there on the right day.

Look online. No need to be there on the right day.
Like look at Scheels online or just online everywhere? Most places are already spendy and the Hazmat shipping fee doesn't help. I still have 200 I think and all my brass is loaded so I can hold out a bit.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
manbugle
Back