Kenetrek Boots

Bucks poached in Bitterroot Trophy area!

shoots-straight

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE June 4, 2012

Tips Sought in Bitterroot Deer Poaching Case

Montana Fish, Wildlife and Parks game wardens are looking for tips on a deer poaching case that occurred late last week in the northern Bitterroot Valley.
FWP Game Warden, Lou Royce, reported that at least five mule deer were shot and abandoned between the late evening hours of Wednesday, May 30 and the early morning hours of Friday, June 1 on the MPG Ranch, north of Florence.
Wardens found four bucks and one doe and are investigating and processing evidence collected at the scene.
Anyone with information on this incident is encouraged to call 1-800-TIP-MONT (1-800-847-6668) or contact Warden Royce at 406-240-0466. Callers can remain anonymous and may be eligible for a reward up to $1,000 for providing information that leads to a conviction.

It's looks like Ravalli County Fish & Wildlife Ass. is going to throw in $500 for the arrest and conviction of these POS!

We argue, bicker, testify and conspire to reduce predators, but by far the worst of the lot are 2 legged. If these pigs were stopped, god only knows how many more of the trophy mule deer tags we could give out. They are killing your deer.

I'm sure if you were talking with these dudes, they would tell you that predators have no right killing any game. :mad:

Last edited:
What? There are deer in the Bitterroot? I knew there were lots of preditors but didn't think there were any deer left. I guess these poachers/idiots finished off the last 5 deer. I think for part of their restoration they should have to save 5 deer.

What? There are deer in the Bitterroot? I knew there were lots of preditors but didn't think there were any deer left. I guess these poachers/idiots finished off the last 5 deer. I think for part of their restoration they should have to save 5 deer.

You can always count on Sweet for adding absolutely nothing to the discussion.

If you'd paid attention all the while your posting your great enlightening insight for us, you would have known that half the Root has been in a trophy quality management situation for quite a few years now. The Governor mule deer tag is usually killed here.:confused:

We argue, bicker, testify and conspire to reduce predators, but by far the worst of the lot are 2 legged. If these pigs were stopped, god only knows how many more of the trophy mule deer tags we could give out. They are killing your deer.

I'm sure if you were talking with these dudes, they would tell you that predators have no right killing any game. :mad:

Bingo, its pathetic the amount of animals people take illegally and most of them have some way to justify it in their feeble mind. Hope those responsible are caught and fully prosecuted.

sounds like somebody just out to do a little killing,, the horns on these deer can't be very big yet,, anyway, they will be caught and I hope they get the max and then some :mad:

remove their arms and legs and place them back out in the roots and let the predators have em'

yeah i know a little much but I hate poaching.

Not to be the stick in the mud, but these weren't in either of the trophy units.

Fin had better get his IT guy on that sarcasm font before this place goes all Hatfield and McCoy on him.

sounds like somebody just out to do a little killing,, the horns on these deer can't be very big yet,, anyway, they will be caught and I hope they get the max and then some :mad:

Seriously, they can't have that much bone yet!

Uncle Teddy wasn't up there filming was he?:hump:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whipple
Back