Big Nasty boar hog

for a canadian, it's weird to see a kid with a pistola..........I bet he's pretty safe with that thing and better than most up here with a rifle...lol

for a canadian, it's weird to see a kid with a pistola..........I bet he's pretty safe with that thing and better than most up here with a rifle...lol
He has been around firearms a great deal his entire life and shoots thousands of rounds per year (shotgun, rifle & pistol) and is a fantastic shot, but I still don’t take safety for granted with him.
I am not an advocate for kids carrying handguns in general, but our situation and location is different than most folks, we do what works for us YMMV.

Hoss looks like he's ready for the Commancheros to come in hot.

Nice work for the angler!
LOL! I was going to comment on the prep factor of Texas anglers, but I looked about the same fishing stock ponds in East Central California 40 years ago.
We only thought we lived on the border.

Did you guys buy that off the Twisters movie set?
I know a guy that owns a body shop, truck was totaled, no insurance claim and it sat for a year and a half. Had to clean some dried flesh and hair off the steering wheel and dash…but it runs good. My son was 12 at the time and had some money saved up from odd jobs so he got a “deal” - fancy custom camo paint job and all. I pulled the fenders out of the wheel wells using my f250 and a chain, put in a new radiator and good to go. It will never see pavement again, but it’s been a good ranch truck for him.

Back