Caribou Gear

Big Fin Speaks

Some might call that eloquent castigation...I call it a well worded asschewing.

The 1,100 word version was much better. 750 words is very confining when there are so many fairly tales to refute.

The 1,100 word version was much better. 750 words is very confining when there are so many fairly tales to refute.

I bet a few of those extra 350 words would have made a sailor blush. ;)

We're ready for part two when you are Fin.

I sent this to some key legislators and a few other folks,,,,,its never to early to start.

Thank-you, Randy, for exposing the bs that Marbut has been spewing. Anyone watching and listening to the legislative committee hearings last session when Marbut got up to testify will have to agree his assertions were blatantly false, irrational, and did more harm to hunting and gun ownership than the "anti's" could have wished for. In my opinion, he and his cronies are wrong-thinking ideologues who, as many legislators also, have attached to the coattails of the conservative movement to further their crazy agenda at the expense of sound wildlife management, hunting, fishing, and wild places.

Very well said on the article Randy, without counter statements everything he said can be read as facts. Thanks for once again sticking up for the right side of the cause. It's guys like yourself that continue to help rather than continually hurting our chances to do our part by using hunting as conservation. I have not yet had the opportunity to hunt wolves in MT, but am hoping to this year to at least do my part.

Very well said on the article Randy, without counter statements everything he said can be read as facts. Thanks for once again sticking up for the right side of the cause. It's guys like yourself that continue to help rather than continually hurting our chances to do our part by using hunting as conservation. I have not yet had the opportunity to hunt wolves in MT, but am hoping to this year to at least do my part.

You too, can do your PART, by joining and supporting you local rod and gun club. Also by joining (Montana Sportsman's Alliance) MSA you can help fight bad legislation that will most certainly be coming our way.

Thanks for the info. guys. Still fairly new to this so the more information the better. I just recently joined and has been great. I have always tried to keep informed the best I can, but this site is a big help, and look forward to staying on top of the issues. I have been hunting my entire life just feel there is always more I can try to do and help.

Back