Best Outdoor Partner

Big Sky

As I've become a lot older I find the things I truly value change with time. I've come to realize just how valuable a good outdoor partner is. I've been blessed to be able to hunt and fish with some exceptional people. Including with some of the regulars from this site. However, these days I find that I just enjoy spending time with family and particularly my wife when the opportunity allows it. We are both very busy with out jobs, and it's a rare weekend when we both have it off from work. My wife and I are both in our 60's now, and I have to say I think she is holding up exceptionally well. Over the weekend we went on a fishing date, and she caught some amazing tiger trout. It was just a great trip all the way around. It did involve a steep hike and we did pack our waders in and out. (Much heavier going out with wet waders and wet wading boots!) She was a trooper the whole way. Granted we have had sore legs and backs the last couple of days, but we would both go again in a heartbeat if we had the chance. Anyway I thought I'd share my thoughts and a pic. Hope y'all don't mind. May you all be lucky to have a great partner to spend time outdoors with.

More fishing pics on Instagram @troyadams1964

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sherriel noska
Back