Advertisement

Best Bear Taxidermist in MT

Bowhunt_406

I had an unfortunate experience with a local taxidermist in NW Montana where I shot my first bear in the fall of 2022. The bear also happened to be just under 400lbs and had a 19 9/16” skull. My taxidermist estimated the rug to take 18months and long story short after two years and dodged for months I ended up getting my hide back. My hide was not tanned just salted. I have it at a local tannery now. Does anyone have any rock solid taxidermists that are trust worthy? Willing to drive anywhere in the state to deliver my hide. I just want a taxidermist I can trust. Any suggestions would be appreciated. If you have pics with recommendations that would be great. Thank you!

Two brothers finished FIRST and SECOND place in the last world wide taxidermy contest for their two entries for full mounted mountain lions. They are perfectionists on any animal they mount.

Life Like Taxidermy, close to Salmon Idaho 208-756-2387

Monarch Taxidermy in Helena does excellent work.

They've done a ton of stuff for me including several full body black bears and a couple rugs.

They are certainly not the cheapest route though but I'd rate them very high on the quality scale.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishonfleek
Back