Bannon: Man behind the MAGA curtain, has big plans for the world.

My jist of the interview, is that Bannon is a control freak that would/will use any means necessary left or right to seize power. The biggest danger of "populists". Thankfully he is an exposed kook, and his populist popularity is waning.
In this case we can assign it to this single guy’s quest for power. But the play book is no different than a MT Mule deer conversation. It always comes down to placing blame and not wanting to make sacrifices. Real change is hard because it can’t be painless. You notice how Bannon doesn’t really have solutions.

The worst part of this is Brooks giving his crazy more coverage.

Until they are found hanging in their jail cell.
#messedwithHillary #metoo #pedopimp
Epstein came damn close to not going to jail at all. Look up Alexander Acosta who basically approved a deal to let him off with a slap on the wrist despite knowing full well the depth of his crimes. Just a coincidence that Acosta later received a cabinet level appointment in the Trump administration?

Epstein came damn close to not going to jail at all. Look up Alexander Acosta who basically approved a deal to let him off with a slap on the wrist despite knowing full well the depth of his crimes. Just a coincidence that Acosta later received a cabinet level appointment in the Trump administration?
Until someone decided he was too big a liability and cleaned up the loose ends.

Lord Acton was right.

No doubt in my mind that Epstein's job for the swamp was to keep rich influential people humble, at least till he ran out of usefulness.

In before the lock. . .

It's like y'all couldn't hear Randy's tone in that multiple account post . . .
Kind of ties in, really. Weimer/Glockster sounds like exactly the sort Bannon’s hoping to mobilize.

To quote him from this article:
And remember, our audience is virtually all activists. So even though it may not be the biggest, it doesn’t have to be. It’s the people that are out there in the hinterland that are on the school boards. They now control so many state parties

Sounds an awful like that particular banned member.

Heading to Canada Saturday, ripping lips. Scored 10 jugs of 209 today, election was decided 3 days ago. Love the bedwetting, enjoy. Life is good.

Funny, bannon is facist...sad from lebtards who don't know history. Trump has already won this shitshow from dementia Joe.

I can when they are making decisions that will impact my children and grandchildren.
like the current administration isn't making (horrible, despicable, poisonous) decisions to weaken & destroy this country that will impact your children & grand children?

And remember, our audience is virtually all activists. So even though it may not be the biggest, it doesn’t have to be. It’s the people that are out there in the hinterland that are on the school boards. They now control so many state parties
Welcome to Idaho.
Bonner County, NIC, et al

He didn't throw some love to Mom's for Liberty?

this is just a hobby, i haven't quit my day job.....yet, Lol
I've not read through the thread (Bannon in the thread deters interest - just another Trump chump) though this is a precise summary (Hat logo) of our two party garbage and the pig slop they feed as the best candidates to lead our country. Yet - all you registered Republicans and Democrats - remain in your trenches and continue to slurp up the slop your "representatives" feed you.

Almost wonder... A philanthropist who bleeds American pride would make a major positive impact to identify and promote a modern *successful version of the Bull Moose Party. If ever an election where a third party had an opportunity, between dip chit tabloid lying Trump or disfunctional mentally incapacitated Biden - this election would garned a chance to break free of the B.S. Republican and Democrat Boss Party Political swine syrup.

I've not read through the thread (Bannon in the thread deters interest - just another Trump chump) though this is a precise summary (Hat logo) of our two party garbage and the pig slop they feed as the best candidates to lead our country. Yet - all you registered Republicans and Democrats - remain in your trenches and continue to slurp up the slop your "representatives" feed you.

Almost wonder... A philanthropist who bleeds American pride would make a major positive impact to identify and promote a modern *successful version of the Bull Moose Party. If ever an election where a third party had an opportunity, between dip chit tabloid lying Trump or disfunctional mentally incapacitated Biden - this election would garned a chance to break free of the B.S. Republican and Democrat Boss Party Political swine syrup.
It is what it is, Charles. At this point, the only thing left of interest to me, is Trumps vp pick. Hope he picks wisely.

You know as much as everyone else that a third party never stands a chance....T.R. was one of the best ever & even he could not make it work, so for all of your negative chatter about the choices, the Reality is, it is what it is.
Hold your nose & vote .....or not, its up to you......that said,
anybody who votes for the current administration is voting for the further decline/destruction of this country on so many levels so fast that, when people wake up , it will be too late, we the people will not have a country left.
Bannon scares people only because he sees this & he is determined to do something about it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
livingt_o_hunt
Back