PEAX Equipment

Bannon: Man behind the MAGA curtain, has big plans for the world.

Skimmed it. Bannon is definitely a nut job. Interesting response here that caught my eye.

"After the financial crisis I thought it would be a great time to be a leftist. You’ve got a financial crisis caused by irresponsible capitalism, wages are stagnant, inequality is rising. Heck, even I almost turned into a Marxist. But somehow this has been a better era for the populist right than the populist left."

Interesting read, even more interesting are the comments at the end of the article....most of which denounce Bannon as a dangerous Fascist lunatic. Would be interesting to see Garland who is now under contempt charges by the house in the same cell with Bannon....

Interesting read, even more interesting are the comments at the end of the article....most of which denounce Bannon as a dangerous Fascist lunatic. Would be interesting to see Garland who is now under contempt charges by the house in the same cell with Bannon....
Garland is a government employee and I'll bet he knows the law a little better than Bannon.

Of course, both of us could sell from both sides of the desk on this subject. It's shiny coin uni-policy.
Agree 100%. Bannon is the OG of "blame other people for your problems", most of which was founded in xenophobia. But Bannon has a net worth in the tens of million of $s, so he doesn't exactly have the same problems as the people he is speaking to.

The gist of this article is that Trump is a tool (pun intended) of the even-farther-right, steering our politics toward fascism. My read, anyway.

You do you.
View attachment 331486

If this is over the line for HT content, I will take it down, with apologies.
My jist of the interview, is that Bannon is a control freak that would/will use any means necessary left or right to seize power. The biggest danger of "populists". Thankfully he is an exposed kook, and his populist popularity is waning.

Back