Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Bam Bam the ram.

Raises the question, if you could lure a nice ram like that with peanut butter close enough that you could press the barrel against him, would you shoot? I don’t know if I could, and I want a ram more than anything.

Raises the question, if you could lure a nice ram like that with peanut butter close enough that you could press the barrel against him, would you shoot? I don’t know if I could, and I want a ram more than anything.
Yea I couldn't. That ram was desensitized to people for some reason tho.

My honest opinion is there are absolutely people that are really really into the sheep hunting world that they would do it and not give it a second thought. Especially if they could get a crazy posse shot, use it for self promotion and brag to other sheep dorks about how awesome they all are

I know of an outfitter that has basically done that with multiple high priced town deer. The pictures tend to disappear real quick once word gets out.

Also the brand new world record Roosevelt elk has pictures of it standing in yards and possibly was even hand fed at times. But there is b and c celebrating it as some type of accomplishment

My honest opinion is there are absolutely people that are really really into the sheep hunting world that they would do it and not give it a second thought. Especially if they could get a crazy posse shot, use it for self promotion and brag to other sheep dorks about how awesome they all are

I know of an outfitter that has basically done that with multiple high priced town deer. The pictures tend to disappear real quick once word gets out.

Also the brand new world record Roosevelt elk has pictures of it standing in yards and possibly was even hand fed at times. But there is b and c celebrating it as some type of accomplishment
That Roosevelt elk annoys me so much. I think the guy has shot multiple elk that have been desensitized to humans.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishonfleek
Back