Badlands license working group podcast

brocksw

Graphs and surveys discussed in the podcast can be found at this first link.

Last edited:
Maybe I missed it in the podcast, but I didn't hear any harvest numbers for antlerless Mule deer by archery hunters in the Badlands. Just wondering how significant that is. Thank you for an interesting discussion.

Maybe I missed it in the podcast, but I didn't hear any harvest numbers for antlerless Mule deer by archery hunters in the Badlands. Just wondering how significant that is. Thank you for an interesting discussion.
Good question, and I’m not sure I know the answer. I want to say it’s statistically insignificant, but I can’t remember if I heard that somewhere or it’s just an assumption I’m making. I do feel confident it’s relatively minor.

I will provide that information here if I can find it.

Good question, and I’m not sure I know the answer. I want to say it’s statistically insignificant, but I can’t remember if I heard that somewhere or it’s just an assumption I’m making. I do feel confident it’s relatively minor.

I will provide that information here if I can find it.
I’m guessing it’s a super low # . Who’s going to the badlands to shoot a mule deer doe with their bow tag …. I’m sure a few but like you said probably not big deal

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozarkhuntress
Back