Az archery cow elk.

cmc

I'm back from my elk hunt with a full freezer. Another awesome solo hunt and I can't wait for my next tag.

06_elk.jpg

I have all the details and a bunch of videos on my website azsj.org ...

cmc

Congrats and also nice vids/details on your link!

After reading your gear list/menu...got to hand it to ya- I'd be bound up like a dog chittin razor blades if I ate 3-4 Cliff bars a day! ;) :D

ya... needless to say I didn't mention the entire roll of TP in the pack that I go through in a week. And I didn't lose a pound even with all that hiking...

cmc

Congrats, any elk with a bow is a trophy and a cow elk is some good eatin. Nice video of the bull.

Good Job....any problem keeping him cool on the way home? travel at night? still to hot down here... how was the temp. where you were hunting?....

Guess I didn't mention that... I was in Unit 27 in AZ which is south of Alpine. She was in big coolers packed on ice and the meat was very cold during the travel to my fridge at home in Tucson. I have the two rear legs to finish processing and then the grinding starts.

cmc

Great Unit...Closer to Tucson than the flag units......I knew a guy who killed a cow in 6a but lost some of it on the way home to Yuma....Congrats Again.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jg722
Back