Antelope...Lets See Them!!!

My brothers and I started a little outdoor brand and our first big game filmed hunts were on public land in Wyoming.

Check it out on YouTube

Or our Instagram @Buckhorn.Outdoors

Turned out to be an awesome hunt where with limited time we were able to tag out on 4 awesome goats in 48 hours!
6PjXZzJ9ztgItZZhy3.gif

My brothers and I started a little outdoor brand and our first big game filmed hunts were on public land in Wyoming.

Check it out on YouTube

Turned out to be an awesome hunt where with limited time we were able to tag out on 4 awesome goats in 48 hours!
Can we see the permits for the filming?

Check it out on YouTube

1729191088132.gif

MT Pronghorn 2024 Hunt Camp
I decided to party apply with my wife and parents to make the trip worthwhile for everyone if we drew tags. Needless to say, it was quite a successful trip. Shot distances ranged from 200 to 330 yards.
Got mine on Saturday afternoon, helped my mom get one Sunday morning, dad got his Sunday afternoon, and my wife got hers on Sunday evening.

Camp Pic.jpgJosie 2024 MT Pronghorn.jpgTim 2024 MT Pronghorn.JPEGIMG_7304.jpgSamuel 2024 MT Pronghorn.jpgRegena 2024 MT Pronghorn.jpg

Never had an antelope hunt which started by driving through a nice whiteout.

IMG_6677.jpeg

My passenger was more interested in catching up on some sleep than chatting.

IMG_6681.jpeg

After arriving at the unit, it was obvious the bucks had been picked over pretty heavily (the hunt started three weeks ago). I glassed a small group of antelope up on an elevate plateau and we made a big loop to get the wind right. This buck was feeding, broadside at 200 yards, completely oblivious of our presence. I asked my son if I should hold out for a bigger buck, he said no. 🤣

View attachment IMG_6684.jpeg

Antelope are one of my favorite animals to hunt and I’m looking forward to chasing them again in the future!

This goat nearly won. He was thirsty. He backed out but came back a couple hours later. I was pretty much out of sweat by that time but I got him. I had some old magnus two blades I wanted to use up, and damn they still work as good as they used to. He ran 100yds and tipped.

Attachments

• 20240911_120926.jpg
    20240911_120926.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 22
Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ttt
Back