Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

24 controlled hunts

WildWill

About halfway through and the next round of draws should be out soon. Figured I'd start a new thread to share our results instead of posting on the old thread. Drew the Muse archery hunt from Oct 9th-13th so far. Talked to the hunt manager last week and got the go ahead to bring a treestand and pop up. Goodluck in the draw everyone.

Our group of 3 got drawn for Laguna Atascosa whitetail/nilgai archery. Drew this unit for rifle in 2018, got a nice bull and a calf. Drew the same archery tag in 2022 but couldn’t go last minute.

Really excited for this one. Got my red angus decoy ready to go for stalks…no idea if it will work😄

Nothing for me yet. Hoping lightning strikes twice and I end up on another nilgai hunt this year

Wow, today was a good day! I got an email saying I drew the same whitetail/nilgai hunt at LA NWR but for rifle this time. And about 15 minutes after that I received another saying I drew antlerless/spike at South Llano River SP, really looking forward to this one. Hoping to get an axis or 2, never hunted one.

I’ve got some logistics to work out but it looks like I’ll have a busy 2 weeks in December!

Congratulations on the draws guys! Between my wife, son, and I we had 33 applications rejected yesterday just wasn't our day. Time to hurry up and wait for the next results now.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rut
Back