Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

2024 NM Speedgoat

Went yesterday evening was a bust. Not a goat on the place. Concrete guys are in there putting in pads for drinkers. Got another couple thousand acres I can hunt a couple miles away. But not much for goats on it so will pry haft to go check that out
No idea where you are, but if you are unit 40 I can tell you the spot I killed my goat.

Yes I am. But im stuck to private this year
Ill make a phone call when I get out of work. No promises, but I might be able to open up an opportunity.

I drew state a couple years ago and killed a decent goat in that unit
Same here - I killed one in 19 on a ranch and 22 on public. Some good goats out there for sure.
Your pictures gave me the confidence to chance asking if you had 40. I spent 4 years out there so it looked familiar.

Ill make a phone call when I get out of work. No promises, but I might be able to open up an opportunity.

Same here - I killed one in 19 on a ranch and 22 on public. Some good goats out there for sure.
Your pictures gave me the confidence to chance asking if you had 40. I spent 4 years out there so it looked familiar.
Awesome thankyou! Pm me if anything comes up.

You are encouraging me! My first ever tag (>30 years trying for one) is for an area out of Capitan, hoping I can see the kind of goats you are. I have padded things a bit, hired someone who I hope is a good guide and can help me get one. I don't think this is a trophy hunt, this will just go down on the bucket list list. This grey haired rookie will try and emulate you with live posts, tho I ain't got one of them fancy phone adapters for my spotting scope.

Looking forward to seeing your critter when you put it down!

David
NM

You are encouraging me! My first ever tag (>30 years trying for one) is for an area out of Capitan, hoping I can see the kind of goats you are. I have padded things a bit, hired someone who I hope is a good guide and can help me get one. I don't think this is a trophy hunt, this will just go down on the bucket list list. This grey haired rookie will try and emulate you with live posts, tho I ain't got one of them fancy phone adapters for my spotting scope.

David
NM
I dont use anything either, I have one for my spotting scope but don't like it so I just freehand it

David
NM
You hunting public? Unit 37? Should be some amazing goats up in the north part of that unit if so

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozarkhuntress
Back