2024 fall bear

Hopefully I get to drag that big bag of water 4 miles out of the wilderness, in pieces, on my back at 11,000ft😊

I snare coyotes in basically the same spot as where I bear bait. Never had coyotes on my bait till last year and then I snared over 20 in this spot. Looks like might be another repeat this winter as when the bear isn’t in it seems like coyotes are

View attachment 337967
coyotes at bait..jpeg
This is the first year I had coyotes come to a bait. Got enough video to make a full-length motion picture now. lol If I tag out early enough. I'll try for a few canines as well.
bear one.JPG
Little fellow.

Scouted this Colorado giant in August. Heading in after him on Monday.
Well I did see 7 bears but didn’t come across this guy. Passed on several good Bears but I ended up getting super sick out there and packed out a few days ago. Ended up coming down with Covid and it’s actually super bad, like the worst sore throat I can remember. Glad I got out of there while I could. I turned the corner today and I’m heading back in Monday.

Arkansas season opens Wednesday. I have a week off. I have a pinch nerve in my neck. Not getting around like i normally do. I will carry my Wicked Ridge Xbow.

The real big one seemed to have wandered off. Seems to get tougher as season gets later more and more nocturnal action. Was a decent bear in last night of course I was busyIMG_2682.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishonfleek
Back