Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

2024 College Football 🏈 Season starts tomorrow…. Yee Yee

Hopefully the Sunflower Showdown (KState v Kansas) in Manhattan Saturday will be a good one. But both teams are on significantly different trajectories.....but usually both rise to have a quality game.

If KState brings the heat on D like the last several weeks, the Jayhawks will be in significant trouble.

Hopefully the Sunflower Showdown (KState v Kansas) in Manhattan Saturday will be a good one. But both teams are on significantly different trajectories.....but usually both rise to have a quality game.

If KState brings the heat on D like the last several weeks, the Jayhawks will be in significant trouble.
GO WILDCATS!!

Phew!

Kansas plays a complete game, offense and defense keeping up with the Cats. The somewhat bone head play that led to the safety proved to be the difference between W/L.

And on another note, Oregons first half was amazing! Suoer creative offense, and a swarming defense. They look to be a legit championship contender

I also think Indiana looks legit in the B1G Ten , they won again with their back up QB this time and still won by double digits, their stater is supposed to be back at QB next week

Next week Ohio St at Penn St , Penn States starting QB went down and Ohio St looked shaky against Nebraska …. Who’s gonna win that one ?

Then Nov. 23rd the Hoosiers at Ohio St …….

Fascinating B1G 10 season

And as for my Ducks 🦆, our best D lineman is out , missed his 3rd straight game , we need that guy for the home stretch….. still have no report on his timeline to return
And our starting TE missed his second game after an emergency appendectomy, not sure when he’ll be back ….. next week at Michigan, I feel good about that game because of the wolverines inability to throw the football effectively,

after how crappy the Ducks started the season on O-line giving up 7 sacks in 6 qtrs of football, they changed the center at halftime of the Boise St game down 20-14 , since that new center switch the ducks have only given up 2 sacks in the last 6 and a half games …. Been a fun ride . We’ll see where it ends , ton of football left…

Well, my Dawgs didn’t lose over the weekend, so there’s that 😃

Seriously, every top 25 seems to have shown some bad warts. Except for Oregon. They seem to have gotten their bad stuff out of the way early, while not taking the L, and seem to be getting better every week.

Oregon looks very good but is not unbeatable, OSU came very close at Autzen. They will have to face either OSU again or PSU or maybe even Indiana on neutral ground for the B10 title.
Texas could very well win out, but then has to face the Dawgs again most likely.
As long as I get to see PSU play a home playoff game at Beaver in December I will be a happy guy. Hopefully against a southern team like Ole Miss or SMU. Fingers 🤞

Home field advantage is a real thing. Would Oregon beat Ohio State at Ohio State? It's hard to say, but if home field advantage is 2 pts, they wouldn't have. Likewise, will Oregon win the Big 10 championship. That's hard to say.

As far as the SEC goes, Tennessee has arguable the best defense, but has yet to get their passing game going. If they do, they'll beat Georgia. At this point, it will be hard to say who wins in the SEC championship. Very few people expected Texas A&M to beat LSU ... but they did.

In any case, there will be a lot of fun games left to watch.

Home field advantage is a real thing. Would Oregon beat Ohio State at Ohio State? It's hard to say, but if home field advantage is 2 pts, they wouldn't have. Likewise, will Oregon win the Big 10 championship. That's hard to say.

As far as the SEC goes, Tennessee has arguable the best defense, but has yet to get their passing game going. If they do, they'll beat Georgia. At this point, it will be hard to say who wins in the SEC championship. Very few people expected Texas A&M to beat LSU ... but they did.

In any case, there will be a lot of fun games left to watch.
Caught a bit of the aggie game...when A&M started rolling they didn't stop.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lastworst
Back