Yeti GOBOX Collection

2024 College Football šŸˆ Season starts tomorrowā€¦. Yee Yee

My Ducks will be #1 , but thatā€™s irrelevant now thereā€™s a 12 team playoff ,

1-4 will only matter after the conference title games , getting a first round bye and a better seeding
Not much would make me as happy as the final 2 games of the CFP being b10 teams. :)

We'll see though. Certainly a year of parity and unexpected losses in college football so far. Which is great!

Indiana has gone from a feel good story of the 1st half of the season to a legit B1G 10 title contender.

I agree. They have been a doormat for a very long time, but I feel that may have finally changed. Iā€™m not surprised they beat Nebraska, but I did not see this result happening today.

Texas got hosed ! Even though Iā€™m rooting for Georgia, wtf is happening in Texas ! Itā€™s a penalty, 20 minutes later and a fan riot , itā€™s overturned, never seen anything like that
I thought it was great that it got reversed. The problem was how... A surefire way to inspire other schools to toss chit on the field and get a free timeout.

Iowa State nearly went down.

I was rooting for the upset to leave KState in an even better Big12 championship game situation. Should the Cyclones and Wildcats win out, we would see a regular ā€œFarmageddonā€ game followed by a rematch in the championship game.

Texas got hosed ! Even though Iā€™m rooting for Georgia, wtf is happening in Texas ! Itā€™s a penalty, 20 minutes later and a fan riot , itā€™s overturned, never seen anything like that
Even I, as a pretty inept penalty caller, could clearly see on TV that the Longhorn receiver was the player who initiated and maintained physical contact. But it is unfortunate and a sad statement about the fan crowd that throwing objects and littering the field resulted in the lull it took for refs to realize the error in judgement of that call. 'Don't know if that was an unprecedented reversal, but it was kinda odd.
Georgia had a great game O and D, while the Longhorns had a bad day.

Texas has a pretty easy schedule the rest of the way until at Texas A&M to end the season there schedule could hide their weaknesses exposed by Georgia last night
Coach Kirby exploited Sark's penchant for sticking with a plan making Ewers run for his life & settle for check downs & short pass gains...long hand offs, in effect...I was shocked when he sub'd Manning but it helped em get back in the game in the 3rd. With no run game Georgia ignored the play action stuff that worked so well against the soft patsy's UT had feasted on. That they didn't hang 50 on Oklahoma was telling IMO.

Back