Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

2024 College Football šŸˆ Season starts tomorrowā€¦. Yee Yee

Also Indiana 6-0 they are beating everyone they play by a 3 td cushion, Iā€™ve enjoyed following there progress on the BIG10 network, now that my ducks are are in the conference, there tv network is excellent

Also Indiana 6-0 they are beating everyone they play by a 3 td cushion, Iā€™ve enjoyed following there progress on the BIG10 network, now that my ducks are are in the conference, there tv network is excellent
How about Rutgers, playing respectable football for the first time in forever? I think being in the big10 has helped several of these programs make big improvements.

How about Rutgers, playing respectable football for the first time in forever? I think being in the big10 has helped several of these programs make big improvements.
Yes , lots of good teams playing solid ball this year , itā€™s been one of the more interesting college football seasons I can remember in a while , I was keeping an eye on that Nebraska game yesterday 14 to 7 crazy low scoring football

Ryan Barker should never have to buy a beer in State College for the rest of his life. Slow start once again, but the lions pulled out the West coast win.
Will have to wait till morning to see if OSU has the same luck on the opposite coast, 4am rolls around quick.
We are.

Great win by Oregon, what a game!

Didnā€™t love the dude spitting in the guys face and storming the field when Oregon was already ranked 3rd in the country, not becoming of a Big Ten school. Theyā€™ll figure that stuff out hopefully, they are looking tough.

A lot of strong teams in the conference now, hope someone can start to compete with the SEC.

Excellent Game. Go Ducks!
Sorry mom...I've never rooted for her alma mater.

The last big collage game I went to was UCLA vs Ohoho. THE Bowl!
Guy, now named Gibbs, was great in that one.
Dating myself much? LOL

It will take time to get used to the brave new world in the NCAA, but as a Big Ten fan I am happy the conference added Oregon, Washington, USC. Meh on UCLA.

I will forever feel that Stanford was the ā€˜one the got awayā€™ in the realignment, their brand would have fit so well.

I haven't been a big fan of a lot of the recent changes in NCAA football, but I feel like the transfer portal has helped a bunch of programs out. The Alabama's and Georgia's aren't retaining all of the talent 3 deep across the roster, kid's that are good/great but can't play starter at an elite program are going out and finding a place where they can play. Just seems like it's evening things out a little more across the board. Who would have ever expected Indiana and Iowa state to be playing 6-0 football, but here we are. Been a great year to watch college ball.

Of all sports, even soccer ( especially womens), of all teams including 49ers ( who are cursed) of sports of all ages even pee-wee flag football, dance teams or whatever you can think of there is not team I hate more the the Ducks. I would rather see the ducks lose than bag a deer or elk thats how much I hate them.

Damn you Buckeyes. Go Texas or whomever will beat them.

So the buckeyes loose by one point. Do they just swap ranking?

Ohio needed to play some zone and wait for a shorter field to play so aggressive on d. The ducks QB had too much time and too many weapons to play man the entire game. Number 10 on the buckeyes got torched for 3-4 big plays.

Hope we get a re-match and make better adjustments throughout the game. That was a weird but good game. I still canā€™t decide if the Ducks are good or the Buckeyes played a stupid game. Not a bad time in the year to loose a close one though.

45-6 in his first 4 season. Surprised me TBH, I thought Iā€™d be worse. Iā€™d love to have Meyers back but I like that they air it out more under Day compared to Tressel.

Hard to complain, could be worse but with the talent they recruit and the history, Itā€™s beat Michigan and National champs or bust if youā€™re a buckeye fan. He hasnā€™t done great at either. Michigans been really good these last two years.

A lot of season left, like I said, not a bad mid season loss and I think they could still come out on top.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
achadwick
Back