Yeti GOBOX Collection

2024 CA Draw Results

As expected “N” across the board, just “Y” to my 2nd choice AO.

Maybe AZ will show me some love but I doubt that I’ll draw sheep or Kaibab deer.

Cashed in points for me and my dad in X6B. Didn’t want to risk waiting any longer to draw a better unit knowing my dad doesn’t have too many more years to hunt left. Excited to spend some time with him up there this year
I heard that’s a pretty good hunt. I’m curious to know how it goes for you guys.
I think next year I’m going to cash in my points as well. I can longer count on drawing my second choice tag. It’s AO for me this year

I heard that’s a pretty good hunt. I’m curious to know how it goes for you guys.
I think next year I’m going to cash in my points as well. I can longer count on drawing my second choice tag. It’s AO for me this year
We will see I’m sure it’s a tough hunt just like everywhere else in California. Hopefully I can Make a scouting trip or 2 before the season

Have max points for sheep - nothing

If I live long enough - I'll draw a tag

Saving my deer points for G6 again. Have 8 now - need 11 or 12.

As expected “N” across the board, just “Y” to my 2nd choice AO.

Maybe AZ will show me some love but I doubt that I’ll draw sheep or Kaibab deer.
Same here and hoping the same from Arizona

Cashed in points for me and my dad in X6B. Didn’t want to risk waiting any longer to draw a better unit knowing my dad doesn’t have too many more years to hunt left. Excited to spend some time with him up there this year
Drew the same unit

Have max points for sheep - nothing

If I live long enough - I'll draw a tag

Saving my deer points for G6 again. Have 8 now - need 11 or 12.
Out of curiosity what did you apply for for sheep? And do you live close by G6 that area is really close to me. We may live close by each other.

@popeyoung12
I don’t know if this happens in CA but when a friend drew a sheep tag in AZ he was inundated with offers from sheep groupies to help scout for free.
I helped him scout and there was large group of retired people glassing the hills for him.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jvandyke7373
Back