Iowa deer… who wants a tag?

Ben Nicholson

Here’s your opportunity to hunt Iowa this fall:

Wish it was a raffle I'd buy a ticket.

BH hunters of Montana offer a raffle and IOWA has to be different?

Yeah we didn't get a ton of notice on being granted a governors tag so we were concerned that we could sell enough tickets. Maybe next year. At any rate, it's an opportunity at a tag if you want to to hunt the great state of Iowa. Money is a renewable resource anyway. You know there's a 180" buck behind every tree here, right? :)

I will be honest…I don’t know how I feel about the governors tags. I’m sure Iowa BHA will be (continue to be) good stewards of the resource but at the same time is it fair for someone with means to purchase a tag to jump in front of others who have waited and adhered to the draw process?

I will be honest…I don’t know how I feel about the governors tags. I’m sure Iowa BHA will be (continue to be) good stewards of the resource but at the same time is it fair for someone with means to purchase a tag to jump in front of others who have waited and adhered to the draw process?
No sir, it's just not fair

agree, but at least they're not handing them out like candy to B-list country music singers and everyone with a camera anymore (at least I think they're not.)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back