How old is the HT?

What age are you

• 12-30

• 30-40

• 40-50

• 50-60

• 60- beyond

Results are only viewable after voting.
I spend way more time understanding Hunt Talk, its users, its lurkers, user's time on site, weekly visits per user, content that encourages member engagement, content that discourages member engagement, and a ton of other stuff.
This isn't public information right? Like my boss can't look this up and see how much I really do check in on this place during work hours right?

Maybe this can be a comparision of a survey (poll) vs mandatory reporting (analytics). Kidding. Of course.

Seemed like fwp was convinced mandatory reporting is impossible. But then has the only sheep tag where a kill needs reported in "unlimited" areas. Mandatory bear checks. 🤔

I also signed up before Big Fin by 8 days (my second time). He wasn’t the owner then.
Nuts! Gotta lotta skin in the game here…. Still ain’t seen a pic of that old boar you got on the other thread?!

I wonder if I’ll still be contributing when I’m 40. Or 50. You’re dedicated! 🤣

Need to get more people in the poll. There is no way we’re all in our 30s.

Everyone on here is grandpa status….
I’d wanna limit tags too, if I shot 20 bulls in my life then and it got harder………….

Lemme get ONE and maybe Ill say “cut my elk opportunity”
Don’t mule deer my elk hunt!

Need to get more people in the poll. There is no way we’re all in our 30s.

Everyone on here is grandpa status….
I’d wanna limit tags too, if I shot 20 bulls in my life then and it got harder………….

Lemme get ONE and maybe Ill say “cut my elk opportunity”
Don’t mule deer my elk hunt!
Bet I know a late 50s year old man that’s gonna get (another) big MT 6 point before you do. Has zero to do with the state of MT. Found my 20 year old daughter can out walk me last week. You don’t know what you don’t know.

Being a well seasoned hunter, the poll lumps everyone older than 60 into one group. It was a long time ago when I first qualified for that group. I can say that what a person can easily do at 60 is more difficult to do at 70.

Bet I know a late 50s year old man that’s gonna get (another) big MT 6 point before you do. Has zero to do with the state of MT. Found my 20 year old daughter can out walk me last week. You don’t know what you don’t know.
I’d say it has way more than 0 to do with the state of montana….? I mean, I could try hunting elk in florida?

🤪 I know that I know I’m on my way to getting ONE. Tell that dude to save some water for the fishes, bruh

Joined 10 years ago bright eyed and bushy tailed right out of college, had my opinions change on several topics, volunteered on a few different non profit boards, and have organized conservation projects across 8 states. I can't say that any of that would have happened without the perspective gained from this forum.

Joined 10 years ago bright eyed and bushy tailed right out of college, had my opinions change on several topics, volunteered on a few different non profit boards, and have organized conservation projects across 8 states. I can't say that any of that would have happened without the perspective gained from this forum.
It would have never crossed my mind before I found this forum to write emails to politicians and over the last 9 years or so it has been the only real reasonable method I've been able to exercise in voicing my opinion on wildlife polices that impact places other than my home state. I've sent emails to representatives in states from Georgia to New Jersey to Wyoming to Alaska and many places in between.

Last edited:
Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back