DNA kits?

All US military members have had DNA blood samples taken & stored since '91. I recall them getting to my unit to take samples in about '93 or '94 so I'm unconcerned with what's occurred with it since then. I've thought about getting one of the private company profiles just out of curiosity.

My sister did it. It revealed some Native American heritage that we weren’t aware of (we thought our ancestors on my grandfathers side came from a different tribe). I don’t know how or why so YMMV.

If any of your extended family did a bad deed the feds will be on it.oh, my brother has been donating sperms for decades, now I have many peeps want to meet me. No thx.

Ancestry is on sale right now for $39 for a Mother’s Day special! My wife did 23 and me as well as my dad and I. My wife’s brother did ancestry and the two certainly don’t align with each other. Ancestry seems to be more representative of their actual family history. On the other hand, my dad is adopted and some of his adopted family and I were able to find each other through the DNA thing and they plan on meeting for the first time this August! I’d say do em both

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrturtle
Back