Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Disturbed people out there

The US and Canada are in many ways a mirror to each other culturally and politically. To infer that a prediction in a political power transfer will protect hunting for the mid-long term just doesn't seem rational. Its very clear what direction everything is going, canada is about 5-15 years ahead on what happens in the US. Didn't y'all just lose the ability to buy new handguns? Please enlighten me if there are any laws that protect the right to hunt just like there was to buy a handgun? That seemingly disappeared suddenly.

I have no desire to buy a handgun. Not applicable to what I use firearms for. Do I think people should still have that right, and is that another thing that will be repealed with a change in government? Yes. Do I think it should be a regulated process so that the average psychopath cant just walk into a gun store and buy one, then use it to commit mass murder, like what happens in the States weekly? Yes.

And also, to echo Sasquatchewan's statement, AB is the same way. The provincial government will never take hunting away, regardless of what is done federally.

Yet you were pretty quick on the draw to posit the end of hunting in Canada

Yet you were pretty quick on the draw to posit the end of hunting in Canada
Yeah, I still have the same opinion. If you read and understood my response I would expect you would not have said anything. Considering you are from Colorado and there is an imminent threat to ban all hunting knocking on your door in November. I would have guessed that you would share a similar perspective on a nation that has more of an extreme ideological foothold. Not to mention there are less political roadblocks standing in the way for massive legislation change. Clearly Trudeau doesn’t respect his own citizens when he ordered banks to freeze the bank accounts of people who disagree with him.

My neithbor left about a dozen couple-day old rotten baitfish in a flower pattern around a tree for my dog one summer… thankfully caught it relatively early and confronted him… thankfully no fishhooks though. People do messed up stuff…
On purpose? Cause if that’s the case I would have made to have “messed him up”

On purpose? Cause if that’s the case I would have made to have “messed him up”
He could tell I meant business lol told him to dispose of his chit in the appropriate receptacle, as I slammed it into his trash and slammed the lid closed…. Lol

now he just calls my camper in as abandoned once a week or so…

He could tell I meant business lol told him to dispose of his chit in the appropriate receptacle, as I slammed it into his trash and slammed the lid closed…. Lol

now he just calls my camper in as abandoned once a week or so…
Awesome neighbors are the best! Haha
I had one once...he poisoned my current dog when she was 1 year old, I couldn't prove it tho. He called the police and mayor constantly about everything. I became pretty close to the police in the small town since I talked to them every other week or so.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jordanhronek
Back