Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

2024 Utah Draw Results

For the perpetually impatient looking for a backdoor method for early indication if you drew, a couple guys noting the app fee amount is increased to the app fee plus tag cost for a species biut not all as maybe suggesting they drew:

From another website:
“My application fees changed to $255 wife’s stayed the same at $30. That’s dedicated+my application fees

Checking the view edit withdraw application page.”

and from yet another website a guy posted essentially the same with a screenshot:

View attachment 326070
I would say that it seems to work.

Did anyone NOT draw last year when the "View Credit Card Info" said "All credit card transactions have been successfully processed for:" ?

Last edited:
No good news for me via this early look. Good thing NV is so generous with tags otherwise I might be worried about drawing zero nonres limited tags 😂

I was able to arrow this bull after 3 weeks of hunting. This was in a unit that has the archery season all of September.

I drew this tag in 2022, drew a LE Antelope with 0 points in 2023, so I threw my name in for a deer tag this year. In other words, not planning on hunting Utah for a while!

Attachments

• IMG_9918.jpeg
    IMG_9918.jpeg
    7.4 MB · Views: 65
It cant even find my app...:unsure: fortunately I have the receipt if they try to screw me...
without a record of what you applied for how you gonna show something was handled incorrectly? And any itemized receipt of your app contains the info needed to look up result via this method.

search emails for UDWR or DONOTREPLY

Last edited:
NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avidcork
Back