Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Yellowstone volcano ready to blow?

kansasdad

Recent bison activity, missing elk, earthquakes........all the article is missing is wolf stories.

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/593...-animals-are-fleeing-park-see-it-as-an-alert/

The last major eruption and ash stream was 640,000 years ago and covered almost the entire western half of the USA. Estimated eruption cycle is around every 700,000 years. They report the Yellowstone area averages nearly 1000 measurable earthquakes every year, and some are seeing signs of an uptick in frequency and strength of tremors.

Somehow, depending on your political leanings we should all begin to blame your villainous president of choice for this mess we will soon ( give or take 50,000 years) have to endure.

You must be a liberal to have brought up that last bit of wisdom. If anything, it will be the other way around. HE will blame all of us non-third-world, non-moslem, capitalists for warming the earth and causing volcanos, earthquakes, dogs and cats sleeping together etc., etc.

I don't think that I would worry about any stupid volcano. If it is that extensive, most of the western U.S. is going to perish anyway.

I think I'll just have another drink!!

You must be a liberal to have brought up that last bit of wisdom. If anything, it will be the other way around. HE will blame all of us non-third-world, non-moslem, capitalists for warming the earth and causing volcanos, earthquakes, dogs and cats sleeping together etc., etc!!

I tried to be very non committal with my last observation. Actually I was thinking Teddy Roosevelt as he was the one who angered the volcano by creating a National Park. :p

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jg722
Back