Waste of time

I thought someone might explain it, but being a dickhead seems to be the trend .
I believe they make the ones with the cannelures for their factory ammo. I’ve seen seconds both with and without cannelures, but never the regular, full priced boxed of Accubonds.

I thought someone might explain it, but being a dickhead seems to be the trend .
Imagine if you would have asked that instead of making a Karen statement on someone’s sale ad. You probably would of gotten a better response.

There are 100 still available if you want them, after all this is a sale ad.

So? mtmuley
So, the cannelures on the partitions some years back were causing some bullet separations. Friend of mine got 3-4 exit holes on a deer and pronghorn with 200 grain partitions from a 300 Winchester.

IIRC bambistew had the same thing happen with a .375 on some African animals.

The cannelures were different on the partitions, but caused problems non the less.

I buy seconds with cannelures but use them for practice. I don't like the look of them on loaded rounds that aren't seated to the cannelures, which is hell and gone way too deep.

Imagine if you would have asked that instead of making a Karen statement on someone’s sale ad. You probably would of gotten a better response.

There are 100 still available if you want them, after all this is a sale ad.
Yeah, it's like texting, you can pretty much read whatever you want into it Kevin.

No thanks on the bullets, the cannelure just adds another point of possible inconsistency.

I shoot AB's and never even known the difference. Would they change POI between the 2?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jg722
Back