Sitka Gear Optifade Cover

Votes needed

Ben Lamb

The Helena Independent Record has a poll on the transference of public lands. Please take a moment and vote NO on the poll.

Transference of public lands is a wolf in sheep's clothing. Transference means higher taxes, massive growth of state government and for most of us, a loss of hunting opportunity.

Here's the link to the poll: http://helenair.com/news/opinion/th...oll_0ffbd404-dc82-11e3-9799-0019bb2963f4.html

Glad you posted that Ben, I voted earlier and was checking to see if it had been posted yet before I put the newsletter together. Just got back from hiking for a few hours in the Gallatin National Forest - love the Federal Public Lands we own and have access to (especially that it is only a 20 minute drive south to the trail head).

Have checked this poll a few times today and this is the first time that there were more votes for No 858 , than Yes 856, but still nearly 50/50. This should not be that way.

Acorn is currently signing up voters in my neighborhood and offering new flip phones for those who sign up and vote yes. My neighbor got 4 phones out of it.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jg722
Back