Sitka Gear Optifade Cover

Thoughts?...

Another articulate response from Mr. Boddington.

Every time I hear him speak I wish that the NRA had the good sense to put him out front and center.

Since I don't do Facebook or any social media, (I have HT, what else do I need?) , my daughter who loves to hunt brought this story to my attention last week. I sent her your link NoHarley. My thoughts, lets just say, you can't fix stupid. We try to educate our youth and hope they produce families with level heads that think things through instead of react like some have to this story, but there will always be plenty of dumb going around.

When I read one of these controversial stories which goes viral due mostly to outrage spawned from ignorance and idealism I can't help but gravitate to the comments and there is where the true quantity and level of ignorance is manifest. This country is in dire straits!!!!

I think there are a few different issues here. First, I have hunting pictures all over my facebook page, I snap a picture and post to facebook when I get in cell range so momma back home can see the fun the rest of the family is having. So, I don't understand people throwing a hissy fit over things like that. I think it has more to do with what jryoung said "Nobody likes the pretty cheerleader"

But secondly, seems a lot of people think that facebook is some type of human right that cannot be denied in any form. Facebook can deny anything they want, it is in fact "their" site that myself and a lot of other people use...........for free.

It is sad that our "society" cares more about animals than humans, especially babies. Not trying to start anything but for example, just recently a woman had a "live" abortion online in which she was laughing throughout the recording and people are fine with that....but then they see a woman who shot an animal in Africa and they want to see her die a lonnnng, slow, painful death and have her BANNED from an entire continent. Pretty messed up to me..

It is sad that our "society" cares more about animals than humans, especially babies. Not trying to start anything but for example, just recently a woman had a "live" abortion online in which she was laughing throughout the recording and people are fine with that....but then they see a woman who shot an animal in Africa and they want to see her die a lonnnng, slow, painful death and have her BANNED from an entire continent. Pretty messed up to me..

The moral decay will be the death of this country.

Boddington is a good spokesperson. There will always be idiots, but unfortunately, our society allows them to flourish. I canceled my facebook long before this event took place.

Reminded me of this pic I saw a while back. Comments are hilarious. Even blaming Bush. Some people like to get upset before they even know what they are talking about.

Attachments

• JI7FEOI.jpg
    JI7FEOI.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:
Same thing happened again today.
L'Oreal Severs Ties With Viral World Cup Model After Crass Hunting Photo Emerges
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/loreal-severs-ties-viral-world-131800362.html

L'Oreal has ended its contract with 17-year-old World Cup fan Axelle Despiegelaere, who landed a modeling deal with the world's biggest beauty company after photos of the attractive teen cheering Belgium went viral.

But fans were outraged after Axelle recently posted a photo of herself to Facebook in which she is holding a rifle, proudly sitting behind what appears to be a dead gazelle she shot while hunting.

Attachments

• L'Oreal_Severs_Ties_With_Viral-4949b1ecc84f49f00e72c6523ee88856.gif
    L'Oreal_Severs_Ties_With_Viral-4949b1ecc84f49f00e72c6523ee88856.gif
    181.5 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
Same thing happened again today.
L'Oreal Severs Ties With Viral World Cup Model After Crass Hunting Photo Emerges
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/loreal-severs-ties-viral-world-131800362.html

L'Oreal has ended its contract with 17-year-old World Cup fan Axelle Despiegelaere, who landed a modeling deal with the world's biggest beauty company after photos of the attractive teen cheering Belgium went viral.

But fans were outraged after Axelle recently posted a photo of herself to Facebook in which she is holding a rifle, proudly sitting behind what appears to be a dead gazelle she shot while hunting.

In 2012, the beauty (L'Oreal) giant donated $1.2 million to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency to help improve the testing of safe chemicals

...sounds like they had to cut costs to enable their bribe program. Anyone offended by her "hunting Americans" soccer comment....I wasn't. Is Facebook the new PC world court?

She does have beautiful hair.;)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jg722
Back