This guy again - What a douche.

The Hedgehog

I found my 3rd XL mailer from this clown today in my mailbox ..

Shoot down them drones video..

Today's ad was targeting former Navy Seal Commander Ryan Zinke as not being conservative enough for Montana, and he quotes John Brendan, Rick Hill, and Ken Miller. Says "we just can't trust Ryan Zinke."

This guy isn't qualified to wash Zinke's underwear.

Meet Matt! This is as good as anything I've seen on Saturday Night Live.

I saw those commercials while I was in Missoula last week...WOW!

The tea party has sunk to a new low.

Isnt that clown from Maryland/East coast somewhere originally?

Last edited:
Isn't that clown from Maryland/East coast somewhere originally?

Correct on both counts, both the "clown" and the "Maryland" tags. No shortage of self-impressed fools trying to fill chairs in Helena, come January.

The drone shooting video could not have been more ridiculous if they'd tried.

The thing that is apparent this election is that both of Rosendale and Zinke are from Out-of-State trying to get elected to "represent" us/our State.

Rosendale is from Maryland/East Coast and Zinke is from Santa Barbara, California.

Rosendale comes across a an ultra radical dumb enough to discharge a rifle in the air at a drone. Like that fool could hit a drown, anyway. Zinke was just in the news for having "illegally" placed campaign signs in Santa Barbara while he was there raising money for his campaign in Montana. I guess you just move to another State and then run for political office at the Federal level.

Correct on both counts, both the "clown" and the "Maryland" tags. No shortage of self-impressed fools trying to fill chairs in Helena, come January.

Matt is already in Helena as the local Rep from my area. Now he is trying to become YOUR rep in DC.

Wow, looks like Rosendale is the Montana version of Rex Rammell in Idaho a few years back. Same crazy look in their eye....

Wow, looks like Rosendale is the Montana version of Rex Rammell in Idaho a few years back. Same crazy look in their eye....

Close in philosophy as well.

Rosendale's accomplishments in the Legislature are many:

He helped kill the moose study using the Governor's Moose tag. It was later put back in HB 5 through some strong lobbying by Sportsmen's organizations, Audubon Society and Montana Conservation Voters (the last two did solid work on this on the senate side).

He tried to eliminate bison in Montana

He wanted to make incidental trespass a crime where no real evidence was necessary.

Voted yes on a bill that was so bad, it would have resulted in wolf relisting

Tried to take away FWP access dollars by voting for bad legislation and monkeying around with FWP's budget

Wants a no net gain of public land (Goodbye new Wildlife Management Areas)

I have a lot of respect for Senator Zinke, but he's not the best person for the job.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jg722
Back