Stone Glacier Chilkoot 32 degree quilt

KamronG7

Bought this for a trip and never ended up using it. It is brand new.

$275 TYD

Attachments

• IMG_3796.jpeg
    IMG_3796.jpeg
    5.2 MB · Views: 25
Ok so here is the deal. You have only ever had posts selling things or getting your first ten posts. I’ll give you $250. But with recent events and lots of scams going around send me a pm with your drivers license and the quilt. I’ve been on here a while and bought a fair amount of stuff from other members but your posts selling brand new stuff at low prices raise a lot of questions.

Price is $275. I have lots of positive feedback on Rokslide forum and on other forums. There are multiple ways to avoid scamming besides sending a drivers license picture…

Price is $275. I have lots of positive feedback on Rokslide forum and on other forums. There are multiple ways to avoid scamming besides sending a drivers license picture…
No one has a positive feed back from rokslide

Ok so here is the deal. You have only ever had posts selling things or getting your first ten posts. I’ll give you $250. But with recent events and lots of scams going around send me a pm with your drivers license and the quilt. I’ve been on here a while and bought a fair amount of stuff from other members but your posts selling brand new stuff at low prices raise a lot of questions.
I thought much the same. And I actually want the quilt.

No one has a positive feed back from rokslide
There are plenty of other forums that I have nothing but positive feedback on.

Also if anyone needs validation or proof to feel safe from scamming, please feel free to send me a direct message.

Last edited:
I’ll buy it if your real man. Looks like all you do on rokslide is sell stuff too. But 10 pages of sold items and rarely a reply on any of them just doesn’t give great feelings. Looks like you must do a lot of hunting with all the gear you sell. Why not comment or contribute in any other ways on the forums?

I’ll buy it if your real man. Looks like all you do on rokslide is sell stuff too. But 10 pages of sold items and rarely a reply on any of them just doesn’t give great feelings. Looks like you must do a lot of hunting with all the gear you sell. Why not comment or contribute in any other ways on the forums?
I’ve bought much more than I’ve sold on Rokslide. All positive feedback on all transactions.

I do a lot of hunting. It’s my main hobby. I do a lot of reading on the forums researching hunting and equipment. I didn’t come across Hunttalk until later on. That would be the only reason you won’t see much for comments from me on here.

I’ve bought much more than I’ve sold on Rokslide. All positive feedback on all transactions.

I do a lot of hunting. It’s my main hobby. I do a lot of reading on the forums researching hunting and equipment. I didn’t come across Hunttalk until later on. That would be the only reason you won’t see much for comments from me on here.
You gotta earn credibility here on Hunttalk. Some of us have been on here a long time ... and still nobody believes us!

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clinebj22
Back