*SOLD* A timeless classic - Winchester M70 Sporter .270

perma

Really went back and forth on this one but my wife decided for me, it’s time to go.

Winchester M70 Sporter in .270. Has a Burris Fulfied 2.5x10x42 illuminated scope. Gun shoots lights out at sub MOA. Gun was bought many years ago and I’d be willing to bet it has less than 150 rounds. Selling because I want a chrono and my wife can’t handle the recoil. It does bite a bit more than I expected. Great first gun for your kid though, or if you’re a Jack O’Connor fan…

Jeweled bolt and blued barrel. I combed through it and couldn’t find any blemishes or scratches on the stock, would be happy to share more pictures.

Target was not scaled to 1” boxes, used soft point bullets.

Ship to FFL or local pickup in WY/CO. Selling rifle as a whole, not splitting anything up.

$700

IMG_1079.jpegIMG_1080.jpegIMG_1081.jpegIMG_1067.jpeg

Last edited:
What are you asking? I’m interested.
Dont forget a price - nice rifle
Yeah I know. I’m actually struggling to find a price. New, it was $800 according to Winchester. You can pick up the equivalent XPR for $620 at Sportsman’s. I saw a handful online go for around $600 non scoped . I think I think id be happy with $700 or whatever the buyer thought was a fair price. That however, would be negotiated in PMs.

Paging @p_ham to keep me honest.

Last edited:
Yeah I know. I’m actually struggling to find a price. New, it was $800 according to Winchester. You can pick up the equivalent XPR for $620 at Sportsman’s. I saw a handful online go for around $600 non scoped . I think I think id be happy with $500 or whatever the buyer thought was a fair price. That however, would be negotiated in PMs.

Paging @p_ham to keep me honest.
This is a newer CRF model, yes? I don't see a New Haven stamp on the barrel, is there import info on the right side?

Last edited:
Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishonfleek
Back