Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Scope mounts for Ruger#1

Redmt

I'm finishing setting up a VX3 on a Ruger #1. I need to move the scope further back but run out of tube on the scope. I'm using stock 2 piece scope mounts on the barrel and stock Ruger rings. Who makes a mount that I could move the scope back maybe another 1/2-1" ? IMG_20240926_150054232_HDR.jpg

The p_ham solution will be the best looking by far but EGW and a couple of others make pic rails, it’ll push your scope up some though.

Long story short, we are held hostage for the next 3 weeks for mail, UPS, FedEx etc. because of a total road closure from 9/30 until 10/19. My buddy happens to be in South lake right now and is coming here the long way around. I remember you were in Carson City? If we can come to terms then he would run over and get them, depending on how much you want for them. Simple, easy peasey!

Long story short, we are held hostage for the next 3 weeks for mail, UPS, FedEx etc. because of a total road closure from 9/30 until 10/19. My buddy happens to be in South lake right now and is coming here the long way around. I remember you were in Carson City? If we can come to terms then he would run over and get them, depending on how much you want for them. Simple, easy peasey!
I'm in Fallon, another 1.5hr past Carson. I'm leaving on a hunt tomorrow afternoon for a week though. I'll see how tall they are and get back to you.

Back