Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Recoil Pad Install - Missoula

I need a recoil pad installed on an old Beretta O/U. I saw some older post about gunsmith recommendations and Coffin, Snowy Mountain and Bass's were highly recommended. Would you recommend one of them or someone else for that type of work?

Thanks for the help!

Thank you Beignet. I have heard mixed reviews about Accu-Arms as far as service and timeframe. I'm glad to hear you have had good luck with them.

Thank you Beignet. I have heard mixed reviews about Accu-Arms as far as service and timeframe. I'm glad to hear you have had good luck with them.
Coffin is the best, but not sure he dies general gunsmithing anymore. I can send you his number. mtmuley

I’ve interacted with him a number of times and have bought a firearm from him. Only used him for any sort of gunsmithing services once. He was upfront about his lead time and finished on schedule for me. I’ve asked him about other stuff in the past, but usually right before hunting season when his stated lead times were a little long for my needs. I suppose he could come across as a little gruff if you catch him on a bad day, but he’s never been an outright jerk to me. For what it’s worth, his shop and work space are pretty orderly, so things shouldn’t just vanish into a pile. I know that’s just one review, but he wasn’t bad for simple stuff. Hope it’s not bad if you decide to use him. Pretty sure Bass’ could do it quickly as well. Dude is just always ranting politics when I’m in there and I kinda got tired of it though.

Thanks mtmuley! I was able to find his number online. I'll give him a shout to see if he is taking on that kind of work.

Appreciate the additional insight Beignet. I live near Accu-arms so may just pop in and see what his schedule and work looks like.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rut
Back