Podcast on Montana Mule Deer ideas

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
This summer @Gerald Martin, @sclancy27, and @Eric Albus joined me for a Hunt Talk Radio podcast episode about their Montana mule deer proposal. We had hoped that @antlerradar could join us, but he was trying to save his property from wildfires at that time. Suffice to say, his fingerprints are also on that proposal.

It took a bit of time for me to get it in the docket, but with @DFS most recent thread about MT hunting pressure, it seems timely that this episode about their proposal would get published now.

If you are interested in hearing more about their proposal, listen to this podcast. It is an expansion of the Hunt Talk threads posted this year by the group who worked on that.

I know in today's world it is convenient to post frustrations on social media. Yet, that accomplished nothing. Credit to this group of people who are trying to find solutions and are will to take the arrows from critics, along with spending their own time and money to do this.

You can get this episode wherever you get your podcasts.

Or, if you want to listen directly here is the link - https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podca...ntanas-mule-deer/id1012713381?i=1000673839709

Kenetrek Boots

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLS
Back