Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Olympic basketball

Marshian

Anyone else enjoying the US team balling out? So much international talent now, something like 60+ nba players are playing for other countries, and the US was on fire vs Serbia. For being “old guys” Lebron and KD sure can ball out still. Slim reaper was especially lethal. Fun to watch.

I’m not a Lebron guy either. The whole garbage with his son being drafted in the first round is a joke. I’ve watched him for years, and he’s a good D1 player at best. He has no business taking a spot in the draft that someone else spent their life grinding towards. I wouldn’t mind it so much if he would have been an undrafted free agent.

It is awesome to see so much talent. It’s always messy putting all these alphas together.

I love seeing all the Zags on teams!

I’m not a Lebron guy either. The whole garbage with his son being drafted in the first round is a joke. I’ve watched him for years, and he’s a good D1 player at best. He has no business taking a spot in the draft that someone else spent their life grinding towards. I wouldn’t mind it so much if he would have been an undrafted free agent.

It is awesome to see so much talent. It’s always messy putting all these alphas together.

I love seeing all the Zags on teams!

Pretty much sums it up for me.
LeBron destroys every team he joins by:
Getting one or more coaches fired
Having future 1st round draft picks traded for aging stars that he trusts
Leaving to join a team he thinks could win if he joins that team, they fire the coach and trade away all their draft picks.

LeBron added a new twist by forcing his team to draft his son who was a mediocre college player and never the best player on his team at any level of competition. The team gave the kid a real contract, too, rather than a two-way deal that would send the kid down for seasoning which may take a long, long time. Welcome to the Show Time clown academy that is basically now a modern version of the Globetrotters likely to toss confetti from a bucket on a referee and pull down the pants of the opposing team. Kobe was a ball hog with a strong correlation to his 50 point games and losing said games. Shaq was lazy and more interested in making rap records than improving his clutch foul shots. LeBron makes me yearn for Kobe ball-hogging and and Shaq bunny-hopping through the lane without dribbling as there was no "take a child to work" crap going on like now.

I dislike LeBron so much it makes me want to root against my own country.

If you root for team USA, it’s gonna be hard to get around the fact that Lebron is key component and honestly a beast. Hate if you want, but in this venue, it comes off as silly. He was voted as flag bearer for our country by ALL of our Olympians so those in the know must at least respect him. His stat line continues to be absurd and regardless, I like watching our country shine in one of the great international team sports.

Last edited:
If you root for team USA, it’s gonna be hard to get around the fact that Lebron is key component and honestly a beast. Hate if you want, but in this venue, it comes off as silly. He was voted as flag bearer for our country by ALL of our Olympians so those in the know must at least respect him. His stat line continues to be absurd and regardless, I like watching our country shine in one of the great international team sports.
Agreed, Lebron is a beast. I have nothing but respect for his prowess on the court. His soccer diva attitude and the negative affects he has had on the NBA game is why I dislike him. He is not a coach-able player and that will probably be our downfall in the Olympics if he doesn't humble himself. Which to this point I feel like he has and Steve has control of the team, but for how long who knows.

USA Olympic BBall;

Every 24 seconds at least 5 millionaires jump...in some cases 10

I watched . OK

Surfing has been great but only getting clips. Not staying up all night.

Tonight the women play. Been watching WNBA games...I never watched bball
That Gabriel Medina wave and the photo after was pretty stellar.

Looks like Chopes is gonna be blown out or small for the rest of the competition though.

Kenetrek Boots

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oez88
Back