NV following the UT lead on tags?

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
NV Longbow, Elk Hunter, and other NV guys, you getting any word on this bill.

http://www.leg.state.nv.us/Session/76th2011/Bills/AB/AB347.pdf

Section 2, in blue seems to be the new language to your hunting laws. Not sure if it has passed, or not.

Looks like carving out 500 deer tags to the highest bidder. Is the pox spreading to the west, or is this helpful to NV?

At those prices, you will sell those 500 tags so fast, the printers won't be able to print the receipts fast enough.

Randy, thanks for posting that. I totally missed it.

You know, I don't know quite what to make of this. Those are steep prices - primarily for NRs. Another 500 deer tags...I tend to think that we don't really have that amount of flex in our herds. I might have missed this, but I wonder if they are statewide or if they will scope them to specific units. I wonder if these will be perceived as or are actually "trophy" tags.

Good grief... the disease spread across another state line.... What's next, a NV expo?

I expect UT to be the model that will be followed by states that have a limit on the number of tags they put out. Heck WY already has the two separate price levels. The Expo would be more fun in Vegas.

Depending on which unit or units they are good in that could be a heck of a price even for the NR tag.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElkMountain
Back