NV First come first serve Alerts

PRO MO

i sit in front of a CPU all day, and i like to keep the first come, first serve website open as much as i can. for non residents, the 181-184 archery antelope permit is out right now if interested.

Gone, just checked.
Thanks for posting. Was watching it for quite a while yesterday without anything popping up. In waiting period for desert sheep and elk, so only NR antelope and deer will show up.

NR archery antelope unit 67-68 available now. this is a tough tag to draw for.

This thread is an exercise in futility, those tags are gone by the time you blink. The tags will stay on your screen but in reality someone already picked it up. Try refreshing the page and you'll see what I mean.

This thread is an exercise in futility, those tags are gone by the time you blink. The tags will stay on your screen but in reality someone already picked it up. Try refreshing the page and you'll see what I mean.
Saw one for at least 10 minutes early this morning. Several refreshes and log outs and log ins just to see how long it would be there. An archery resident antelope tag.

i've got friends tags doing this through text threads a couple times over the last few years. None of us can go this year, so i thought i'd offer it up on here. i'm aware it's a longshot that someone's on here at the perfect time, but it's not completely futile. When more premium tag comes up, yes they disappear quick, but opportunity hunts can linger long enough for someone to snatch up. if it's a waste of your time skip this thread. its just something for me to do while i'm sitting in front of my computer.

Seems like nothing but archery antelope tags.
Alot of people over confident archers when it comes to pronghorn?

Saw one for at least 10 minutes early this morning. Several refreshes and log outs and log ins just to see how long it would be there. An archery resident antelope tag.
i've got friends tags doing this through text threads a couple times over the last few years. None of us can go this year, so i thought i'd offer it up on here. i'm aware it's a longshot that someone's on here at the perfect time, but it's not completely futile. When more premium tag comes up, yes they disappear quick, but opportunity hunts can linger long enough for someone to snatch up. if it's a waste of your time skip this thread. its just something for me to do while i'm sitting in front of my computer.
If you're a resident it's a different story. I'm simply letting non-residents know who are not familiar with NV's system that ever since only NR tags became available to other NR's, that your chances of checking this thread, taking a minute to go over to the NV website and grabbing it, are zero. I also work on a CPU all day and am just sharing my observations from last year. Anyway, good luck with the effort, I hope somebody gets lucky.

i accidentally clicked an unwanted tag 6 days ago. In penalty box
I purposefully clicked on an area 6 archery deer tag after thirty seconds of it being up with zero intent of keeping the tag. Now in the penalty box, but that's ok. Already have my schedule lined up. Only thing I would consider is HSTE pronghorn in a couple of units.

Yet another thread chipping away at people's advantage they get from putting in the effort to learn and monitor the various tag systems across the west. You're just decreasing your own opportunity to get these tags by posting this information in exchange for some Likes.

What's next, a thread for OTC elk waypoints?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jachanzar91
Back