New member - New western hunter

jughead_actual

Hello all! Just joined the forum. I live in central Phoenix and I teach high school in south Phoenix. I lived in AZ for about 10 years before joining the military and moving to Arkansas (did a lot of duck hunting there) and I moved back to AZ after my enlistment. I'm new to western hunting and I'm looking forward to this year's seasons. I've got an OTC archery mule deer tag and am planning on hunting unit 20a. I'd love some advice! I'd also love to go on hunts with anyone who's interested!

Hello all! Just joined the forum. I live in central Phoenix and I teach high school in south Phoenix. I lived in AZ for about 10 years before joining the military and moving to Arkansas (did a lot of duck hunting there) and I moved back to AZ after my enlistment. I'm new to western hunting and I'm looking forward to this year's seasons. I've got an OTC archery mule deer tag and am planning on hunting unit 20a. I'd love some advice! I'd also love to go on hunts with anyone who's interested!
Welcome from Mississippi

Welcome from Wyoming. I am also a teacher. Hunting on a teachers budget is a hard reality.

Wishing you great success. Post pics.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishonfleek
Back