Need a new AZ Spring Javelina Unit

NV_ARCH3R

I've been Javelina hunting in AZ Unit 18B off Burro Creek Road for several years. It seems the last few years numbers have declined dramatically. The last couple years have been really nice camping trips. Is anyone willing to suggest a different Unit or maybe I just need to move somewhere within the same hunt unit??? Maybe should mention I've been archery hunting. I don't think I would enjoy a flat landscape prefer some mountains or rolling hills.

I've been Javelina hunting in AZ Unit 18B off Burro Creek Road for several years. It seems the last few years numbers have declined dramatically. The last couple years have been really nice camping trips. Is anyone willing to suggest a different Unit or maybe I just need to move somewhere within the same hunt unit??? Maybe should mention I've been archery hunting. I don't think I would enjoy a flat landscape prefer some mountains or rolling hills.
Javelina numbers are way down in a lot of area's,my brother and I hunted the entire season and never saw a single pig,first time in 20 years ,and the other 60 plus hunters we talked to were empty handed also.
I am guessing they are being overhunted.

Back