Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

NC whitetail buck I shot yesterday

DRS

Just a good, representative 8 pt. for around here and my first buck in 2 years. We had our first real cold front come through Friday and the deer were moving good the last few days. He picked the wrong place to try to cross a gas line right of way about 7AM. Bad mistake on his part.

IMG_0996.jpg

A lot of guys in NC hunt many years, if ever, to bag a buck like that. I was one of them. NICE !

Nice looking 8 neighbor. I had all intentions of being on a stand yesterday when the NW region gun season began but pulled a muscle in my shoulder wrestling a garden tiller a week ago and the cold is really working on it right now. Spent the last 2 days with a heating pad on it just to be able to sleep at night.

Nice looking 8 neighbor. I had all intentions of being on a stand yesterday when the NW region gun season began but pulled a muscle in my shoulder wrestling a garden tiller a week ago and the cold is really working on it right now. Spent the last 2 days with a heating pad on it just to be able to sleep at night.

Sorry to hear that. I hope you can heal up soon. Hunting is just getting good around here.

Back