Mt tresspass law discussion, other thoughts,,,,,

300stw

i didnt want to burden the other discussion, but have often wondered, about why landowners dont want to protect what they own,

why wouldnt a landowner not want to post there land clearly, lets everyone know where there at in the world, should make it very easy to ensure trespassers are cited and fined, no pleading"i didnt know where i was"

time to do it?, i spent many years on some huge ranches in oregon, nevada idaho, the ranchers that had problems with trespassing had us paint orange any time we were working on fence, we worked on fence many days, didnt really take much effort, the owners that didnt take much notice of trespassing would tell us shoot little paint on the main gate,,,,,

it has always seemed odd that a person wouldnt want to mark there own property, but complain if something ventures on to said property,

i can see one issue of a landowner marking there own boundaries,,, mark it wrong, get accused and ticketed for marking property wrong, maybe lots of landowners dont know what they own exactly,

anyway just some random thoughts i have had over the years, as a landowner, and a public land hunter

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whipple
Back