Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

MT hb255

onpoint

John Brenden's HB 255 advances. If anyone wants to see the intellect behind this bill, I invite you to read the "Sponsor's Rebuttal to Fiscal Note", found right next door to the legislatively prepared fiscal note. It makes for some good humor, laced with decisive data and facts.....not. Good lord, if this stuff wasn't true and scary as it is........ I guess stuff like this is why Dilbert is such a hit......

Also, I see Flynn's end run around I-161 - HB 387, had a hearing canceled on Thursday....what kind of back room dealing is transpiring? Am I wrong to be suspicious....hmm....

Last edited:
shoots- HB387 doesn't change the numbers of nonresident licenses available. There will still be landowner-sponsored licenses. HB387 splits the licenses available in the general draws into two pools. One pool will have 40% of the licenses and there will be an additional $300 application fee to enter this pool.

SB400 is the bill that adds another 2,000 BG combos for wilderness areas. As with the current BG combos, the deer license could be returned and re-sold as a deer combo. SB400 states these re-sold deer combos could be used anywhere, not just wilderness areas. So in effect this bill would create more than 2,000 new nonresident licenses.

The landowner-sponsored deer licenses are the last thing any legislator will dick with.

What is the difference between an SB and an HB? off topic, I know... :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Selser363
Back