Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Long range shooting ethical solution

RobG

As I have learned from other conversations, long range shooting is fine and ethical if you can hit your target with confidence. Therefore I'm investing in one of these rifles that use laser guided bullets. The problem of missed shots is solved!

Yeah, it is cost prohibitive to most, but those folks need to stop whining and get a real job like me. If you don't have the money to buy one of these it is because you just don't love hunting as much as you need to. Or probably you are too lazy to make a lot of money. Show some initiative. One cool thing is that I can sit in my truck on opening day and shoot that trophy elk before the whiners even have a chance to get within shooting range. It will be funny to see the crybabies whine about not finding any elk. When everyone gets a gun like this and are able to pick off elk like they were gophers I'm a little worried that they will have to go to a limited draw for elk, but you whiners can fight over the occasional raghorn that survived the first year; I'll always have a private ranch to hunt.

As I have learned from other conversations, long range shooting is fine and ethical if you can hit your target with confidence. Therefore I'm investing in one of these rifles that use laser guided bullets. The problem of missed shots is solved!

Yeah, it is cost prohibitive to most, but those folks need to stop whining and get a real job like me. If you don't have the money to buy one of these it is because you just don't love hunting as much as you need to. Or probably you are too lazy to make a lot of money. Show some initiative. One cool thing is that I can sit in my truck on opening day and shoot that trophy elk before the whiners even have a chance to get within shooting range. It will be funny to see the crybabies whine about not finding any elk. When everyone gets a gun like this and are able to pick off elk like they were gophers I'm a little worried that they will have to go to a limited draw for elk, but you whiners can fight over the occasional raghorn that survived the first year; I'll always have a private ranch to hunt.

What if my bootstraps aren't long enough?

Back