Caribou Gear

Kifaru Packs Availability

Nicoli7153

Been looking at a Kifaru pack on their website and noticed that many of their products are out of stock. Is this a regular thing with them or just seasonal?

Idk, I just walk to my garage if I want to strap one on🤣

I don't think they've been the same since leaving Colorado. Same quality, but I feel like service has declined. Aaron must he off filming hunt warz or something

Idk, I just walk to my garage if I want to strap one on🤣

I don't think they've been the same since leaving Colorado. Same quality, but I feel like service has declined. Aaron must he off filming hunt warz or something
Called them to find out. The guy I talked to said they just filled a big military order and they were low on stock. Looking at a MiniKeg

I needed a backpack for hauling photo equipment and was also carry on compatible, so I picked up the mini keg in 2022. Very happy with the bag, but it wouldn't be my first choice to haul heavy loads. Just depends what you are looking for. Mine will be back in AK in a couple weeks.

I needed a backpack for hauling photo equipment and was also carry on compatible, so I picked up the mini keg in 2022. Very happy with the bag, but it wouldn't be my first choice to haul heavy loads. Just depends what you are looking for. Mine will be back in AK in a couple weeks.
Thanks for the info! Just looking to use it as a day pack. Sounds like it will fill the bill.

Bears again?

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clinebj22
Back