Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Hunt Talk Auction! Fantastic Items For A Great Cause! **Auction Open For Bids!**

@INMT

10A: Bristol Bay Chelsea boots. Retail Value: $80.
  • Opening bid: $20.
  • Incremental bids: $10.

Size 10 Men's size. Commercial grade, waterproof, Pull-on Boots.

“Didn’t fit, never returned, missed the window. Would rather see the $ go to a good cause.” -INMT

“Ready for work at the boatyard, the Bristol Bay Chelsea is a pull-on boot featuring saltwater resistant leather. A molded PU midsole and an insole made of high rebound PU with molded pressure relief channels provide additional cushioning. The top layer of the footbed is constructed with memory foam for all day comfort for long days and nights on the water or around coastal towns."

View attachment 345791

View attachment 345793

• 100% Waterproof Membrane to keep feet dry all day
  • Saltwater resistant
  • SRC Rated Outsole, highest achievable slip-resistant tested
  • Full Grain Waterproof Leather
  • High Rebound PU-insole with Anti-Fatigue for Comfort
  • Approximately 4.6 lbs
  • Measurements were taken from a size 9. There may be slight variations based on size.”
How do I start the bidding on these. I will pay $30

EVERYONE, The first post was updated. PLEASE READ to understand the bidding process. We are working within one thread. It would work better for organizing to create 33 separate threads, one thread per item though that will not go over well for people wanting to view new posts. This works with what we have.

Again, this is an informal auction with some fantastic items! Best to all! The bidding will close October 25, 2024 at midnight, 2400 hours...

Let the bidding BEGIN!

@Hunting Wife

7A: Bog Pod Deathgrip Tripod. Retail Value: $200.
  • Opening bid: $45.
  • Incremental bids: $15.
“I used it once at the range and just not for me. Would be great for someone hunting from a blind or range shooting, especially young or new shooters. It came free with a thermal scope I purchased and I really don’t have much use for it.” -Hunting Wife

View attachment 345774

• Tilt adjustment lever controls up to 25 degrees of cant forwards and back and the head pans 360 degrees with tension adjustment
  • No-slip lever locks provide faster locking and release
  • High-density foam grips
  • Lightweight aluminum legs - 7" - 59" height adjustment
  • Weighs 8.5 lbs
7A

$45

@SAJ-99

9A: Black Gold Rush 5 Pin Bow Sight. Used. In great condition. New retail Value: $125.
  • Opening bid: $35

"The Black Gold Rush sight features innovations and features unmatched by any competitor at a price that doesn't break the bank. Durability is key for confidence in the field. This rock-solid sight is constructed from fully machined aluminum that takes a beating and comes back for more."

View attachment 345784

9B: Miss September Montana Decoy. Slightly used. In great condition. New retail Value: $100
  • Opening bid: $35.
"This super versatile, go-anywhere feeding elk decoy looks great in any setup. Miss September – thanks to its realistic and effective pose – is a hit with elk hunters during any phase of the season. Did we mention it weighs a hair over two pounds and folds down to the size of small plate so you can carry it with you on every hunt?"
https://montanadecoy.com/miss-september/

View attachment 345786
9A

$35

Back