How much $ would you pay?

Looks like you could get a 50ish percent chance for 200k for moose and sheep.

Mule deer outselling mtn goats 😅

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240605_064744_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240605_064744_Chrome.jpg
    629.7 KB · Views: 75

Some people are spending enough on Idaho super hunts to basically guarantee themselves a tag every year. It’s amazing how many of the same people have had multiple super tags over here

I wonder what the guy spent 2 or 3 years ago that had the gov. Sheep tag and his son just so happened to get a super tag for sheep the same year.

I dunno what Id spend but, Id love to take a crack at that fluffy cow in the photo.

I don't buy much more than 1 or 2 super tags.

Last edited:
Super tag? What's that? Figured it was a conservation donation. Same as RMEF, RMBS, and DU... All titled some great tag or gear. All $ donated.

That’s because lots of people don’t want to put in the work to get to where a goat lives. I’ve only heard of a couple east goat hunts

Super tag? What's that? Figured it was a conservation donation. Same as RMEF, RMBS, and DU... All titled some great tag or gear. All $ donated.
That philosophy worked out for my buddy last year. Bought licenses and a few controlled hunt apps. Had just enough for 1 single superhunt combo ticket. Bought it thinking it was just a donation. Drew... Here we sit a year later. I'm sure he bought one this year.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PrestonThayne
Back