Gun restriction enforcement

track1

Oregon sherriff won't enforce gun laws. We need to get this letter to all of our sherriff's dept's and get them to sign onto this. We also need to let them know that we, as sportsmen, are ready to stand with them. The last paragraph is the most important where he states that he won't stand idly by. He is ready to support his citizens and he will need his citizens to support him should the time come. There is already movement on this in some areas and needs to continue across the country.

Attachments

• biden letter.jpg
    biden letter.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 423
woah,...

Now that's sticking your neck out! I have to commend him for standing up for his beliefs. I just hope he has a good retirement plan set up if he is somehow relieved of his duties. If a LOT more officials did this Obama and Biden may take notice, but my guess is they are not too worried about the citizens of Linn Co., Oregon.

thats awesome! I hope they don't black ball the man now though. I wish more of them would take this risk. I'm with them.

Now now. the emporer has already warned us about these aginners ginnin' up fear.

So, if what eventually passes is constitutional, and the Sheriff still wants to be a hero, will you stand with the constitution, or with the Sheriff who is breaking his oath to defend the constitution?

I think there would be a lot less crime if they brought back public hangings, get rid of the 5 year trial for slam-dunk cases like the whacko in the Colorado theater shooting.

Ben - I believe in this case, Sheriff Mueller had said that if the laws were developed through Congress
then he would uphold them. I read that on the internet so it must be true :)

So, if what eventually passes is constitutional, and the Sheriff still wants to be a hero, will you stand with the constitution, or with the Sheriff who is breaking his oath to defend the constitution?

New laws...new criminals...plus the same old criminals.

How about the instance of Cpl. Butler and his comment that if a law is passed that goes against the Constitution, then it's technically not a valid law? I believe that's what Sheriff Mueller was implying, along with the Missouri legislature, the Texas and Miss. Governors, and several other law enforcement officers around the country.

Remember that the Second Amendment actually reinforces a clause that's contained within the Constitution wherein the individual states have the right to regulate arms, not the Federal Government.

I think there would be a lot less crime if they brought back public hangings, get rid of the 5 year trial for slam-dunk cases like the whacko in the Colorado theater shooting.

I'd vote for that for sure!!
I'd like to see the criminals, when they arrive at prison get a number like at the licence branch. . . ."now serving # 409. . .please have a seat in this "chair". You can plead your case up until the day your number is drawn.

Ben - I believe in this case, Sheriff Mueller had said that if the laws were developed through Congress
then he would uphold them. I read that on the internet so it must be true :)

The broad powers enumerated to the president came from congress.

If Obama tries to pass an unconstitutional executive order, I'll be right there with the pitchforks.

If he directs the agencies under his control to follow the law and develop mechanisms that will reduce gun violence and it's constitutional, then we live with them until we am change it through our democratic process.

The broad powers enumerated to the president came from congress.

If Obama tries to pass an unconstitutional executive order, I'll be right there with the pitchforks.

If he directs the agencies under his control to follow the law and develop mechanisms that will reduce gun violence and it's constitutional, then we live with them until we am change it through our democratic process.

Parlimentery gobbledegoop aside, you know very well he's bent to advance marginalizing ideological antithesis.

Last edited:
Back