Advertisement

Gun free zone!

I love the hypocrisy of the anti-gun activists. The guy in Buffalo, NY who as a community activist pushed for and promoted a law creating a gun free zone in the public schools who was recently arrested for carrying concealed while inside a school building is a prime example. He claimed that he "forgot" that he was carrying when he went to the school as a mentor, then when someone called the cops reporting a "man with a gun" on the premises, he claims he herded kids into a class room in order to shield them from the armed intruder. When the cops arrived and found no one, they searched everyone in the building and that's when this Ferguson ass "discovered" that he was still carrying his handgun! I'm willing to bet he get's a slap on the wrist since he's a liberal activist, instead of getting fined, jailed, and losing his CWP.............any takers??????????

BTW, how many concealed carriers on here have ever "forgotten" that they had their handgun on them? I know that even as comfortable as my XDS is to carry, there's not a single minute of any day that I'm not aware of it's location, right on my hip!!!!!!!!!

I love the hypocrisy of the anti-gun activists. The guy in Buffalo, NY who as a community activist pushed for and promoted a law creating a gun free zone in the public schools who was recently arrested for carrying concealed while inside a school building is a prime example. He claimed that he "forgot" that he was carrying when he went to the school as a mentor, then when someone called the cops reporting a "man with a gun" on the premises, he claims he herded kids into a class room in order to shield them from the armed intruder. When the cops arrived and found no one, they searched everyone in the building and that's when this Ferguson ass "discovered" that he was still carrying his handgun! I'm willing to bet he get's a slap on the wrist since he's a liberal activist, instead of getting fined, jailed, and losing his CWP.............any takers??????????

BTW, how many concealed carriers on here have ever "forgotten" that they had their handgun on them? I know that even as comfortable as my XDS is to carry, there's not a single minute of any day that I'm not aware of it's location, right on my hip!!!!!!!!!

If you forgot your carrying, you may want to just get a sling shot.

I'm curious how a concealed weapons holder gets an MWAG call?

Carma is a fickle Bi*ch. I hope he is charged with a felony.

Great video also. :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jg722
Back