Caribou Gear

Gohunt Maps issues

rogerthat

Anyone use the gohunt mapping app? Just wondering what I am doing wrong. Any time I save a map for offline use it doesn’t bring up any of the layer content. Just the background map, aerial, hybrid, Usgs. Any help would be appreciated

I use Hunting Fools mapping program quite a bit. Its been offline for close to three weeks. They say there doing updates. Seems like a bad time of year to do updates. Surely, they have someone techy enough to get it back online in a timely manner

I use Hunting Fools mapping program quite a bit. Its been offline for close to three weeks. They say there doing updates. Seems like a bad time of year to do updates. Surely, they have someone techy enough to get it back online in a timely manner
When it’s up and running is it any good?

You pay for Gohunt? And I though you were cool.
I am. My brother pays for it and I just stole his ID and downloaded the app. He uses onyx and I’m broke and cheap and I’m not sitting on a library of cam hanes books to sell to fund this.

Edit: so far it sucks but it’s better than nothing.

Last edited:
I am. My brother pays for it and I just stole his ID and downloaded the app. He uses onyx and I’m broke and cheap and I’m not sitting on a library of cam hanes books to sell to fund this.

Edit: so far it sucks but it’s better than nothing.
I’ve got an idea for you.. drive to Bozeman right now! You’d make it for my garage sale in the AM. Right here is an item you can buy for a quarter, glean some SICK knowledge and then sell it for hundreds of dollars and buy something way more useful than GOHUNT. Just a thought. Only caveat is if you buy the item - I’m photographing you. 🙂
IMG_8355.jpeg

I’ve got an idea for you.. drive to Bozeman right now! You’d make it for my garage sale in the AM. Right here is an item you can buy for a quarter, glean some SICK knowledge and then sell it for hundreds of dollars and buy something way more useful than GOHUNT. Just a thought. Only caveat is if you buy the item - I’m photographing you. 🙂
View attachment 335800
What the difference in go hunt or hunting fool either way your paying someone

I have not seen that issue. Try going to settings and clearing map downloads, delete the app, reinstall and try again. All layers work as normal with downloaded maps.

The Montana hunt planer app, with google maps satellite layer and map skills will go a long way for free

I have not seen that issue. Try going to settings and clearing map downloads, delete the app, reinstall and try again. All layers work as normal with downloaded maps.
Do you have to download the layers for the state as well?

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishonfleek
Back