First Pronghorn tag

Drew my first pronghorn tag ever this year with 3 pts. 670-20.

Me and a buddy both have general deer tags as well and were planning on coming out first week of November. I know they’ll likely be dropping sheaths by then but I’m just hoping to get my first pronghorn.

Should I be focusing more on winter range by then or do you guys think they may still be hanging out by ag and flatland?

Should I be focusing more on winter range by then or do you guys think they may still be hanging out by ag and flatland?
You're likely to see them on any flats, and certainly more dense on the private which agland is. I would plan on long glassing and just as long stalks.

Drew my first pronghorn tag ever this year with 3 pts. 670-20.

Me and a buddy both have general deer tags as well and were planning on coming out first week of November. I know they’ll likely be dropping sheaths by then but I’m just hoping to get my first pronghorn.

Winter range?

Never heard of antelope winter range.
Here where we live in Wyoming they may group up more in the winter but use the same areas year round.

One herd may hang in a few sq miles but have their favorite spots.

Winter range?

Never heard of antelope winter range.
Here where we live in Wyoming they may group up more in the winter but use the same areas year round.

One herd may hang in a few sq miles but have their favorite spots.
Yea I’ll be honest I’m an idiot regarding Antelope. I just saw the Antelope winter range layer on maps and assumed they moved.

I drew my first one, after trying 30+ years (much futility in Oregon). I am a pronghorn idiot, so hired a guide. We'll see how that goes. Good luck to you!

David
NM

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jg722
Back